Sunday, January 15, 2012

40 for 40: week 2

Quietly chugging along. I love that my 40 for 40 list contains items that are not quick to be crossed off; it means I really will be at it all year. And that was certainly the point. But I do love crossing things off a list; it just feels so good! Some things did get crossed off this week, while other items progressed more slowly. Here's where it stands:


Yoga classes taken: 1
Scrapbook pages uploaded: 21

Pintrest ideas:

  1. Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins - awesome
  2. Eveie Peasy Legwarmers - so cute and perfect for Jack
  3. Free Fonts - downloaded and ready for scrapping
  4. Knitterella gift tags purchased and ready for gifting
  5. Sutter's Mill Throw - in progress 
  6. Vintage Circus Party Printables - being printed and used for Jack's 1st birthday
  7. Pots and Pans Storage - purchased and awaiting install
  8. New book downloaded and ready for reading


I am still researching retreats for ARK and me. We are thinking New Mexico.

Still no word from the contractor on the closet space...need to bid it out again.

We went to a FANTASTIC restaurant last night, Room Four, which I had never been to before. The seasonal menu is just perfect and the place is not pretentious. Thanks Mugeles, it was so worth the trip.


No comments: